 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9203
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:43:20 GMT

Okay so I'm just an outsider wanna-be but here's my take on things (after
reading the lot).

The idea of an home-sensor sounds like the best one.

If a "reset to home" is needed during play, just reset to the left instead of
parking to the right thus not hitting the "done"-switch.

Perhaps a pair of CyberMaster sensors can be used as done/home-sensor with less
reading to the sensor input. Then the input can be used for standard sensor(s)
during movement (since the done-sensor will be pressed the whole time thus
blocking the signal).

I'll go back to lurking now...

--
Best regards,