 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9143
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:43:23 GMT

a) Mechanical Interface for "Your Turn".  I don't think it can be as crude as
Chris suggests.  I'm thinking it should be poking an axle through a predefined
hole OR shorting a motor output into a sensor in.

Just curious (since I wasn't at the din din), was IR discussed/dropped?  What
was Chris' suggestion?

    Iain