 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9189
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:01:24 GMT

Have your gantry drive into the sensor to signify
its done. And you still have all three motor ports. Sounds simple enough to me.

because like someone else pointed out. you have now forced someone to only home
once.  what If I need to home at each line?

has anyone played with the a direct wire from sensor to sensor?

I wonder... You mean flip flop between active and passive modes?

that's exactly what I meant.  I'm not near an RCX can you try it?

Chris