 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9208
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:

But what if we only scan for new pieces? Our bot should be smart enough
to know what the board looked like on the last move, so it should
be trivial to find the ONE piece the opponent placed, right?

That's true enough, but, my question still stands...how long per move, and does
anyone with any experience know what the average number of moves per game is.

Bruce