 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9172
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:49:04 GMT

It would be really good if the action of toggling the timer could
be used to signal the other bot to begin his move.

They don;t need to be the same electrical point, but if we're closing
a switch for the control lab, why not another one for the other bot?

That way you could have a human and a bot each playing against the clock!

Or for that matter, two humans....

Well if we make the interface modular enough, we could have a human
module and a robot module that plugs into the timer block.  The human
module could provide a button a person could press to say they have
finished their turn.  If two people wanted to play, then you plug a
human module into each side of the timer block.

Derek