 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9161
Re: the BEST two days of my life.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:39:59 GMT

today......  I just have to say that this day will go down in infamy.

... and over the
course of the day  managed to pull up a brick.  (once in actual game,
and twice in practice runs)

Are you serious?  All this crap... All the talking...  All the work, and your
robot pulled ONE BRICK out of the rice?

Man, your life really is sorry.

So, Steve, tell me all about your sumo game?  let me guess.  you had a
robot (or 5) that drove forward and pushed other robots out of the ring.

{pause}

e-yep.  sounds like fun.

Well, for starters, the event is coming up this weekend.  I assume that means
you didn't go to this groups site ( http://www.24tooth.com ) and check out their
current event page ( http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html )

I spent last weekend stuck at a wedding, but unlike Dave, I didn't get to pick
the music.

I will be taking 9 robots, which make up 8 entries, along with 2 from a friend,
who can't attend, giving me control of about 1/3 of the field.

We'll see how it goes.

Steve
"Steve is way smarter than me." - Chris Magno