 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9130
Re: the BEST two days of my life.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:43:22 GMT

(gloat on)

How in the world you think that you can gloat escapes me.  Let’s see, if we add
up all the blocks that your robot extracted yesterday that would be...let me
count on my fingers...ONE...(and I’m sure you know which finger I’m holding up
at this time)

anyway, Bruce shows up with his "robot" and tells everyone that he has
to add a few parts, add some code and it will be ready.  by 12 noon, he
packed up his "parts" and sealed it in his modified Tupperware container
and called it quits.  for the record,  bruce has now NOT even entered a
robot for our two hardest games (project X, and Rice Picker)

I should have entered the stupid thing, aside from your 1 lucky block, and the
good fortune that you played Kay-On when his robot was in a very generous mood,
I could have tied!

Life is good.  it was also a nice day because many respected people of
rtlToronto complimented me on my rice robot.

It has been a strange week.  First there was Kevin with his “It is a very clever
strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it.” (which Chris is now
using in all email and all posts...thanks Kevin!). And secondly the competition,
in which he did indeed get 1 brick more than me, and the kids were nice to him.

Maybe, I’ll just wake up and realize it was just a bad dream!