 Off-Topic / Debate / 23226
Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:46:34 GMT

<snip>

I didn't intend to be nit-picky, nor do I think your post was poorly worded.
Let's just split the difference and blame DaveK's breasts.  He's a Canadian,
anyway.

You leave my Canadian teets alone!

<snip>

Dave!