 Off-Topic / Debate / 23177
Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva wrote:

I'm curious.  What do you think about the concept of "decency"?

Great idea. Teach your children well and all that. Not seeing the connection to
drug laws or public nudity laws though.

Morality issue, out of bounds for legislators - shouldn't it be so? Larry?

Eh, what? ... (was dozing off for a sec, this all seems familiar to me somehow)

Oh! Yes!

Morality, inasmuch as it relates to activities on private property by consenting
adults, should not be legislated, in my view. Live and let live.