 Off-Topic / Debate / 23192
Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:03:55 GMT

   In our society, breasts are considered sexual parts (because they are). We tend to be more modest about displaying our sexual parts.

I agree that most in the US are “modest” by your definition, but what about those who don’t fit your definition? Don’t they have just as much of a right to be “immodest”?

Until someone can tell me exactly why public nudity is harmful, without quoting a religious text or bringing up a nebulous concept such as “decency” or “morality”, I assert that the public display of one’s body is well within one’s rights to do so.

-Orion