 Off-Topic / Debate / 23219
Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:59:15 GMT

I have read some real nutters along these lines.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz wrote:

I guess there are some prudes in the world that would like to prevent
kids from breastfeeding.

Yeah, some people think that this sexualization of children bunk starts here.

Of course no one seems to mind toddlers who run around in their
birthday suit

Sadly, some do.  It makes light of respectful modesty or somesuch.

My wife got into a conversation once with someone who was horrified to find that
I, as an adult male (and thus inherently dangerous to young girls?), was allowed
to bathe my daughter.  That lady would have really gotten twisted up if she knew
that we sometimes bathed together!

Chris