 Off-Topic / Debate / 23196
Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:37:30 GMT

snip

   Publically funded television-- what a waste of money....

Much better to dump vastly more taxpayer money straight into Halliburton’s finances, I suppose?

Dave!

We’re just touching on every topic now, aren’t we?

Publically funded television is a wonderful thing. Never *ever* get rid of it.

My local PBS station (local even though it’s in a differnt country) is one of my favourite stations--WNED, Buffalo!

Keep up the spectacular work, WNED!

Dave K