 LEGO Company / 3263
Re: CEO-Letter // The answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:39:14 GMT

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ID51rE.184w@lugnet.com...
(snip)
Hm.."someone"...there ya go--communication issues!  Perhaps communication
could
be improved if you identified that individual?

Well, it's obvious from Jake's response in this thread that half of LEGO
don't know what they're doing (I'm not even sure if I call them TLC or TLG
anymore, so I call them LEGO.) and the other half are having a hard time
figuring out what the first half is trying to accomplish, while trying to
please everyone all at once.

So if I knew who to contact to ask that this muddy bog of color they've made
for themselves be sorted out, then I would most likely contact them instead
of posting here.

If you or anyone else knows who can do something about it (and I'm not
talking about someone who *thinks* they know what to do, I want someone who
can do something about it) then please pass their name on at my email
address.  It's spam-filtered by my ISP, so I'm pretty sure spammers will be
having a hard day trying to get into it.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde