 Dear LEGO / 4111
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 06:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
which now I consider impotent crusades against good business sense.

UH HUH HUH HUH HUH
he thed "impotent"
HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH
thatth khool!

Seriously,
     Parts is parts, and I agree with you about "see the cool in what's
there."  The day TLC or anyone tells me what I have to make with pieces from
a particular set (and the day that I listen) will hopefully never come to
pass.  Adventurers parts can make some nifty space stuff, and Space parts
can be used in castles.
     Just build it.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander