 Castle / 14342
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:49:26 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message

(snip)

In other matters...

Does anyone honestly think I rant too much, or I'm one of
those guys who laments the past? I'm not afraid to speak my
mind about this, just wanted everyone to know that.

Well since you asked...
I'm not going to say you rant to much.  But I will say that I know you as
"that guy who only complains".  Sorry but the only posts I've ever seen you
make are just complaints about the product line or the company.  This is of
course your right, you can do it till the cows come home.  I'm not going to
tell you to stop at all.  But I honestly wonder if all of your demands were
met you would be contented or if you would find something new to complain
about.

I personally think you should just enjoy the LEGO you already own and
utilize the bounty of cool parts that are in fact available right now.

My opinion, disregard it if you like.

-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast (it's not funny)

"...they're probably organizing a revolution against me...you can
never tell when it comes to forums, it's as though night
never falls upon its borders, but instead for those who
are generally outspoken."