Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:21:33 GMT

On 6/13/99, at 9:39 PM, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
I'm fairly certain that LDraw and LEdit weren't written with • subdirs in
mind... LEdit doesn't even check if a filename is valid before • saving.
(I once accidentally put a space in a filename in LEdit on my • Win3.1
machine, and now I can't seem to delete it :-\ )

So can't you just open the .dat file in notepad and delete that
line??
Ryan