 CAD / Development / 2048
Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:13:12 GMT

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:23:37 GMT, in lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Bram
Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:

... if LDAO or some other utility is ever improved to
show the title of the model ...

Would that be an important feature?

I have thought about making the editor and modeler smart enough to strip
off the header from files, before displaying the file for editing.  But I
figured it wouldn't be a big enough deal to bother working on...

Steve