Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:23:37 GMT

Ryan wrote:
so change the 2nd line to read
0 X-Wing left wing submodel

I suggest that this or other simmilar lines about the model go on the
*first* line of the file, as that is the normal place for the title of a
DAT file.  That way, if LDAO or some other utility is ever improved to
show the title of the model, the utility will know where to look.
--Bram