Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:23:01 GMT

I also am in need of model editors to go through these models and check them
vs. instructions and the actual model for approval.  These models need to be
accurate so we can rightfully declare them dat files of TLG models.  If you
would like to help in this area, please email me as well.

do you need to own the set to be able to check it? or would the instructions
suffice?

0 name: 7140.dat
0 Set: 7140 X-Wing Fighter
0 Author: Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com>