Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 02:40:05 GMT

OK since the header seems to be a problem I will use set 7130 as
an example and I will explain each part of the header in depth.

0 Name: M7130-99.dat
0 Snowspeeder
0 Author: Ryan Dennett
0 Official Model Repository

OK line one: M stands for model, it has been used for as long as
I have
been around. I don't like S for set.
line two: The official name of the set; what TLG calls it
line three: The person who built it
line four: where it came from( maybe on ldraw.org OMR page we
could
also have a list of contributer's email addresses)

Here's an example of a submodel

0 Name: M7103a
0 Snowspeeder Left Wing
0 Author: Ryan Dennett
0 Official Model Repository

line one: remove the year and add a letter designating the
submodel, that way
the model and its submodels are all listed together in LDAO,
Explorer, etc.
line two: keep the official name, but add what the submodel is
line three: same as complete model
line four: same as complete model