Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:15:24 GMT

"Scott R Dennett" <dennett@agate.net> writes:
OK line one: M stands for model, it has been used for as long as
I have been around. I don't like S for set.

Like Tim, I prefer S because a model could be part of a set.

line two: The official name of the set; what TLG calls it

I strongly advise that we switch lines one and two so that this shows up
on the first line as the title of the dat file.  We should also include
the official name of the theme. (eg:  0 Star Wars Snowspeeder )  Maybe we
should also include the (TM) to emphasize the fact that these are
official LEGO Group models.)
--Bram