 CAD / Development / 2061
Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Bram:

Great!  By the way, did you ever get around to updating the landscape
generator?

I just did. :-)

Have a look at

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/

Thanks, but my connection is kind of slow, so I don't want to download the
megabytes of files for the compiler.  Could you please compile a DOS version?
Thanks in advance,
--Bram