 CAD / Development / 2046
Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:51:51 GMT

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:09:22 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

The only time that / doesn't work under DOS/Windows apps is then the code
explicitly checks for / and interprets it specially before passing the
string on to the filesystem.

LDAO is guilty of this.  I will have to fix it. :( I wasn't aware the DOS
was lean-insensitive.  That is cool! :)

Steve