Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:15:37 GMT

At 09:17 PM 6/11/99 +0000, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Ryan writes:
Hey, wait a minute on the MPD only thing!!

I would greatly prefer ZIP and/or MPD (I just thought of another idea for
LDLite (sorry gyug): ZIP support).  I think inlining makes it too
difficult to follow the building process.

I am going to strongly go with the MPD download myself.

About following the building process, will it be required that 0 STEP
be inserted at every step in the official instructions?  That would
greatly ease the building process, thereby making the repository more
useful as an alternative to the Mbytes of files at kl.net.

Hmmm.... that is a good thought.... I would go for that, since they could
theoretically take the place of instructions.

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org
http://www.zacktron.com