 CAD / Development / 2055
Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:50:01 GMT

sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen) writes:
Bram:
Just tested:
LEdit, LDraw, LDLite, and Jacob's MPD-Splitter all work with forward
slashes as well!  (Again, for Jacob's splitter, the dir must already
exist.)

I'll try to fix that.

Great!  By the way, did you ever get around to updating the landscape
generator?
--Bram