Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 03:13:37 GMT

Tim wrote:
Good idea then.  But we need to make sure users set up their
directories on their machines correctly.  If not, those questions
will fill up the ldraw.org help desk...

Unzipping or splitting an MPD should create the directories correctly if
they don't already exist (I hope).  We should check if splitting an MPD
with the current software does that.
--Bram