 Trains / 12468
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:29:09 GMT

Listen, All I know is that I cant wait to get my hands on two metroliners
and two club cars. I just want those four sets all for me and my collection.
No, i do not agree with people who resell the 10001 as a 4558 and a 10002 as
a 4547 and make a profit-thats just a rip off and a scam. No, i do not agree
with jerks who think they can resell a 10001 or a 10002 for over $300 soon
after they come out, thats just dumb. sure, where i come from we call it the
American Dream where you can make a profit on an item and make extra money
on the side, but if you want to make extra money from a set, resell that
item for a damn reasonable price. I know the origional Metroliner (4558) is
worth in the neighborhood of around $200-400 Mint In sealed box, but
anything over $400 is just a rip off. I would not pay over $200 for a
Metroliner, not that i dont have the money, but its just too much for a
train. As of the legends series,i think its great. Let Lego re-realease the
Metroliner in the origional colors and maybe down the road if we sign a
petition or request them to make another Metroliner 4 or 5 years from now
they'll re-realease the 10001 in a new color. Please email me at
razoredge442@aol.com with your suggestions, facts, or opinions on the new
10001 and 10002 and Ill post them up on my web page. the address is
HTTP://GNYLTC.HOMESTEAD.COM/CLUBINFORMATION.HTML
remember, your opinions and thoughts count. let them be heard. Joe Franco