 Trains / 12439
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:09:16 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I feel it is a great benefit to LEGO fans • if
TLC *stays in business* and keeps making sets.

If they keep making good sets. I do not need a company which produces town
junior and low quality crap like this.

You surely never have heard any complaining by me about too high prices of • Lego
sets. I want high quality stuff (like TLC made it in the past). If you haven't
noticed: new bricks have higher tolerances (wich is bad) and are more weak. So
they get scratches and are warped even as new bricks sometimes. If Lego wants
to make profit with crap, they have to look for other consumers than me.

Sorry for answering on my own posting, but I just have got an interesting
picture, which I have uploaded at brickshelf right now:

Woha! A Mona Lisa head! You lucky guy! (And he's complaining!!! LOL)

Dean