 Trains / 12282
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:58:06 GMT

Actually, I'm just happy that LEGO@ has revitalized the trains line. I
consider myself to be a 'player' rather than a collector. While I do pay a
high sum for MISB sets, I open them all and build these (with modifications,
of course). But my motto is "To each his own", do what you will-collect and
display, or collect and build. I love the train waggons, but I think the
Hogworts Express could have been a lot better also. -Harvey