 Trains / 12426
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:54:24 GMT

Lego is reproducing these GREAT SETS?(4558 and 4547)? will there be any
packaging or differences to the trains that are visible?where can i get more
info on these new sets? Joe Franco

There might be some minor packaging differences, but the set itself should
be exactly the same compared to the 1992 Metroliner.  Same thing goes for
the club car as well.  I am now scambling to get off my unemployed ass and
start scraping up some cash to get these sets.

One more thing.  The little number for the re-released metroliner is 10001
and the club car is 10002.  Punch those numbers up on the lugnet database
and you should get a little more info.