 Trains / 12273
Re: Another Legend dies... ...changes to "new" metroliner suggested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:05:25 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

It looks like, for the foreseeable future, Lego Direct and S@H is where the
action is for the serious Lego train fan. Fine by me.

Yes.  Let LD show Denmark how popular trains still are, and then let *Denmark*
spring for the serious train line upgrades (DCC, New track, wheels, couplers,
automatic points and gates, etc)

That way LD won't have to bear the development costs, and the sets can be
available on a larger scale (retail).

-John

Bryan