 Trains / 12417
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 00:44:20 GMT

Maybe if everyone signs a petition to lego about making another METROLINER,
they will consider reproducing them. it could work. right? maybe if they do
listen to us and do reproduce the metroliner, it will occur to them that
unjuniorizing their sets will boost up sales 100%. its a win-win situation.
we're happy and their happy.

Wait a minute.  I thought lego IS reproducing the metroliner.  Isn't it and
the club car the August Lego Legends? Or did I miss something???