 Trains / 12285
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:41:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Joslin writes:
Those that just plain want a set (I, for example, would love to have a
Metroliner, and will definitely buy one- my first train set!) will buy it from
TLC.

You bring up an excellent point, Eric, namely the fact that these Legend
re-releases might cause many of us to cross themes.  For example, I've never
been a castle head, but I will undoubtedly buy one of the Guarded Inn sets.

Who knows, perhaps the Legends will spur a whole new cross-pollination of
builders >and< collectors.

Expand well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/