 Trains / 12376
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:27:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
the more the bulk selection, the closer we can get to better set
customization....a real key to creativity...

Too true.  I'd much prefer a huge line of accessory pack offerings and REAL
bulk offerings to legends sets any day. But, what are you going to do...? I
guess we get what we get, and that's all.

-- Hop-Frog