 Trains / 12349
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:09:40 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote in message ...
Sorry for answering on my own posting, but I just have got an interesting
picture, which I have uploaded at brickshelf right now:

This is another typical example for the new Lego quality standard, which I
was

LOL! I *want* that minifig head!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com