 Trains / 12467
Re: Friday GATS pictures (Setup)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:21:04 GMT

John Gerlach wrote in message ...
Any chance of getting a detail shot of the inside of the Clamshell Market? • I
see hints of things through the doors, but I'd love to see what all is • inside!
We *love* to put in details that are difficult (or impossible!) to see - it
makes the building process so much more fun, and it adds to the "story" • behind
everything on the layout.

Well, Brickshelf is down at the moment so I can't check that link, but if
it's my Clamshell market kit that's on the layout, you can see more detail
pics of it here, including interiors:

http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-corn.htm

Interior details include pizza counter and soda bar, revolving racks and
shelves for stock, video rack, security cameras, rear stock room, and more.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/