 Space / 21
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:03:44 GMT

Duane:

My vision would be to start out with a bunch of landing plates, similar
to Datsville. That would allow ground vehicles, robots, mechs and ships
to all be on the same starting point. The sticking point is creations
which aren't quite so terrestrial. How would we integrate something,
for example, like Tom's modular space station?

Well, my view was more something like the space station at
the "centre of the uiverse" in Valerian et Laureline[1], so
Tom's space station modules would be an ideal starting point
although I would try to hook them up with some living
quarters from the space ship BR[2] (comfortable living is
always important).

Play well,

Jacob

1) <URL:http://www.e.kth.se/%7Ee95_mzo/valerian/>