 Space / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:26:38 GMT

Hello all,
   Anyone ever made a large space station /space port?  I think it would be
fun to make a space port with some monrail tracks and large quarter domes and
possibly a landing pad.  Or a space station and with docking ports/airlocks.
Soon, when I get more pieces and my lego collection back, I hope to do
something like this, most likely using the unitron and/or explorians colors/
style.  Any ideas?  This is my first post to lugnet as I have lucked for so
long.

Robert