 Space / 29
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:40:12 GMT

Duane:

I think the most appropriate solution would be a "moon base"
and a "space station" as two different environments, but
most likely with lots of traffic between the two.

That works. How would we provide continuity between the two? Story-wise
I mean. Would we have a page dedicated to each environment?

I don't know. I suppose that will be up to the base
commander and the president of the station council.

I would definitely use two different pages for the ground
and space environments, but with lots of possibilities to be
beamed up/down.

I don't really think typical space vehicles belong on a
space station (it's more golf car like vehicles you expect
there).

True. It makes sense when you say it that way.

Do you mean a cart like here:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Creek/1006/cart.html

Yup.

Play well,