 Space / 31
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:26:50 GMT

All this space station talk reminded me of one I started in my early LDraw
days.  I didn't have POV-Ray back then, so I just ran a raytrace.  Check out
the M:Tron Operations Base at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/mtron.html

-John Van

Robert Petersen <nospamrobert@worksharp.com> wrote in message
Hello all,
   Anyone ever made a large space station /space port?  I think it would be
fun to make a space port with some monrail tracks and large quarter domes • and
possibly a landing pad.  Or a space station and with docking ports/airlocks.
Soon, when I get more pieces and my lego collection back, I hope to do
something like this, most likely using the unitron and/or explorians colors/
style.  Any ideas?  This is my first post to lugnet as I have lucked for so
long.

Robert