 Space / 55
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark de Kock writes:
Well, I am more into building the original models. So my spaceport looks like
a combination of _all_bases_ever_released_ by TLG. I am still looking for new
base-plates to connect them all and to facilitate enough landingplaces for all
by big Spaceships.
No pictures yet...still deciding where to start my homepage.

That's cool Mark. Pick a homepage, any page. I wanna see, I wanna see!

I've got no problem with .space including official models (especially the
older ones :-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, some asteroids have been known to include spamcake content
upwards of 37%.