 Space / 38
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Petersen writes:
Hello all,
  Anyone ever made a large space station /space port?  I think it would be
fun to make a space port with some monrail tracks and large quarter domes and
possibly a landing pad.  Or a space station and with docking ports/airlocks.
Soon, when I get more pieces and my lego collection back, I hope to do
something like this, most likely using the unitron and/or explorians colors/
style.  Any ideas?  This is my first post to lugnet as I have lucked for so
long.

Robert
Well, I am more into building the original models. So my spaceport looks like
a combination of _all_bases_ever_released_ by TLG. I am still looking for new
base-plates to connect them all and to facilitate enough landingplaces for all
by big Spaceships.
No pictures yet...still deciding where to start my homepage.

Mark "almost Space Complete" de Kock