 Space / 38
    Re: Space stations? —Mark de Kock
   (...) Well, I am more into building the original models. So my spaceport looks like a combination of _all_bases_ever_released_ by TLG. I am still looking for new base-plates to connect them all and to facilitate enough landingplaces for all by big (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space stations? —Tom McDonald
   (...) That's cool Mark. Pick a homepage, any page. I wanna see, I wanna see! I've got no problem with .space including official models (especially the older ones :-) -Tom McD. when replying, some asteroids have been known to include spamcake content (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)