 Space / 30
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:18:42 GMT

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:12:41 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

We need a cool name for the space equivalent of "Datsville", maybe something
stupid like "Datlink", "Datcom" or "Datbase".

Assuming there could end up being several "neighborhoods", allow some
generally description for the start of the name: "Station", "Planetary
Outpost", "Free Trade Installation".  Then put an ID code on the end,
"LD-x", where the x is a number unique to the neighborhood.

Then all the models for a neighborhood should use the same ID tag.  They
could even have sub-id tags "LD-2A", etc., etc.

Steve