 Space / 80
Re: Space Station/Base Names (was Re: Space stations?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:28:41 GMT

Tom McDonald:

(1) Originally, I had thought of these terms in relation
to a planetary body, that is, "Stations" were only found
in orbit or space, and "Bases" were only on planets, but
due to the lack of words to fit all the possible kinds of
installations, other nice short terms weren't to be found,
or at least I've forgotten them.

This corresponds with my view (and use) of the words.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --