 Space / 925
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 03:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
HEY! What's going on?  Why does a space station have to be some butt-ugly
assembly of modules?  I think a space station, ship, etc. should be designed
and built as a single unit.  It looks so much better that way, and it works
better that way too.

Butt-ugly eh? :)  I hope I provide more inspiration for newsgroup fodder for
years to come! (And he's only seen 4 out of dozens of configurations.)

And BTW, when referring to ugliness, some folks might not be able to take it,
so using "IMO" in such statements can work wonders. But personally, I don't
give a yak's booger about whether people think my stuff is ugly or not.

-Tom McD.
when replying, once upon a time spamcake was used to weigh down coffins buried
at sea.

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org

I might use IMO if I knew what it stood for.  So many acronyms, so few times
you hear what they stand for.