 Space / 933
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 04:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
Remember:  We're talking about LEGOS here, and therefore coolness is more
important than realism.

I don't automatically agree. For some, realism *is* coolness, as the more
realistic a creation is, the cooler it can be. And some build for realism with
no thought of coolness (which can occur naturally as a bonus).

-Tom McD.
when replying, "Spammenstein" was much too scary for movie audiences of the
1930's.

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org

I just make sure that the concepts used in my LEGO creations are at least
theoretically possible.