 Space / 22
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:13:04 GMT

Tom McDonald:

I am all for a space station. Who delivers a starting module
with docking options for other modules.

Wow. You mean establishing a docking standard so that our
MOC's could actually link/dock assuming we ever meet IRL?
That's cool and worth a few pictures when it ever happens.

I must admit that I consider Steve's docking ports[1] _the_
standard, but yes.

I would probably build my modules with more than one kind of
docking port, just to make sure a connection is possible.

We need a cool name for the space equivalent of "Datsville",
maybe something stupid like "Datlink", "Datcom" or "Datbase".

What about "Duniverse"? :)

Play well,

Jacob

1) <URL:http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/br/br-dport.html>