 Space / 60
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:37:40 GMT

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:57:42 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

I haven't built a fully working model yet, but have played with the mating
slopes on either side of the door. I found that to get a good mate between
the two sides, the female portion must be one plate taller than the male. In
doing so, the alignment of the hole/pin is thrown off by 1/2 a plate.

Oops.  Erg.  This is not easily resolved.  Drat.  The indented/extended
portions could be changed to use bricks and tiles, instead of slopes.  Or
we could keep the surfaces flat, like the M3 port.

Steve