 Space / 59
Re: Space is fantastic......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:15:26 GMT

Lucky you......
--Tobias

It was great fun--except that I had to design the giant space tyre, which • was
a pain.  It made me really want an MCM bad, and I finally got one this • year.

-John Van

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
Awesome! I bet coding those MCM´s in Ldraw was hard work....

--Tobias

I'd make the domes the front, and control the minifigs from the back, • like
the
Ice Planet base.

I mentioned this in another thread, but check out my M:tron operations • base
at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/mtron.html .

-John Van